Sunday, June 9, 2019

Our Museum Trip





Museum Trip
Last Tuesday, room 16 went to the Waikato Museum. Elaine, the museum lady, told us that they actually have a dog that dribbles water. It is the ‘Tongue of the Dog’. She also showed us the waka and we did some art. 

by Sophie

Last Tuesday, we went to the museum. We went into a room and made a necklace from clay. Then we had morning tea. 
By Xzavier


Last Tuesday, we went to the museum. We saw a big boat, we went upstairs and downstairs. Then we watched a movie. We also drew some patterns.
by Safwan

Room 16 went to the museum last Tuesday. I made a koru shaped necklace. I cannot wear it yet because it is still wet. I was happy.
by Kelly-May

Last Tuesday, my class went to the museum. We saw a waka and heard a story. We had so much fun. Then we went back to our school.
by Scarlett

Last Tuesday morning, we went to the museum. I got tired and nearly got lost. “Aah! Where's my buddy?” but I was able to find her. We helped each other.
by Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment