Thursday, March 18, 2021

Marae Trip

Our Marae Trip


We went to the bus to go to the marae. I sat with my friend Sachkirat. The bus was too wobbly. I like the Kapa Haka at the marae.

By Abheek





I saw the wharenui and I heard the Kapa Haka! Some people sang and danced. Someone talked about the wharenui. They had cool patterns. We sketched a tree and the wharenui. We did some koru patterns. 

By Yasmin



I like the Kapa Haka singing. It was a bit fun but a bit boring too. I like sketching, I sketched a tree. It’s cool. My favorite was going inside the wharenui. It was interesting.

By Maya





I sketched the tree at the marae. I like the design and the Kapa Haka when they sang. It was beautiful.

By Trisha





When we walked into the marae, we sat on the floor. We listened to a person talking. I like the bus trip. I sat with Elisha and Simon. My favourite carving is the tekoteko.

By Max




No comments:

Post a Comment