Friday, September 6, 2019

Kete Aronui Art Exhibit


The Art Exhibit

Me, my mum and dad went to the art exhibit. My mum and dad thought that our artwork was the best. Ours was the tapa cloth. I loved all of them. There were beautiful flowers. All were nice, especially Ivy’s. We sketched some of the artworks, too. I also enjoyed the lemonade that was at the art exhibit, it was yum.
by Scarlett


I saw the art exhibit. My favourite was our art because I think ours was the coolest.
by Curtis

One sunny morning, I went to the art exhibit. I saw the tree artwork. Everyone said the artworks were good. My friend said he likes my artwork. My mum likes it too.

by Anwar















I went to the art exhibit with my whanau. I showed my beautiful artwork to them. I felt happy.
by Aeris

I went to the art exhibit. I saw cool artworks and I sketched the taonga.
by AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment