Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Show- Rumpelstilskin

 The Show

Last Friday, I went to the show with Whaea Jenny in the hall. First, I laughed because the show is so funny. Next, the miller talked to the prince riding a horse. After the queen was nice and there was a spinning wheel.

By Simon


I watched the show in the hall and I laughed. I saw the prince being mean because he locked Mary in the castle.

By Waiang


The Show

The miller did stunts. She threw the bag up and she caught it. One day, the prince came down and the miller said to the prince that her daughter can spin straw into gold. The greedy prince locked Mary up in a tower. The mouse said that the prince’s mum said the prince was naughty. The prince mum set Mary to go. 

By Kareena


I watched the show. I saw the prince riding the horse and the baker threw the flour into the air.

By Rangatira









No comments:

Post a Comment