Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Lockdown

In the lockdown, I and my family had to stay home. I did my homework and I learned how to sew. I made a pink cat. Every time my dad went to shop, I worry. My shoes had a hole and after lockdown, me and my mum went to buy new shoes. by Spartak
I watched scary movies at home. The movie I watched was spooky. I like it. by Season
In the lockdown, it was my birthday. I got a Ken, Barbie and headphones. I turned 7. I turned around and my cat climbed a tree outside. . by Winter
In the lockdown, I went scooter rides. I love riding my scooter. Yay! I don't need to go to school. I can sleep all day. by Kristi
During the lockdown, I painted a picture of my cat. It was fun. by Khaleesi
In the lockdown, I went for a walk, it was awesome. Sometimes I go for a scooter ride, too. by Eiva
In the lockdown, I practiced ballet at home. I was a good ballerina. We had a party because I was good at ballet. by Kowhai

No comments:

Post a Comment