Saturday, June 27, 2020

Science Experiment






Yesterday, Edie and Georgia rushed to room sixteen. First, we talked about volcanoes and then we got into groups as Edie carefully poured some lemonade into glasses. They then dropped raisins, it fizzed, sank and floated.
By Kristi

Yesterday, we had an experiment with two Kauri teachers, they are Edie and Georgia. We learned news words like observe and predict. In the experiment, we used lemonade and raisins. We were scientists.
By Eiva

The raisins went rising up and down to the bottom. The raisins also floated to the top and sank. We were scientists. We observed and predicted.
By Tumai

Yesterday, two kauri teachers walked to our classroom for out experiment. We observed what happens to the raisins because it might pop. I saw the raisins going up and down. It was epic.
By Akshay

Yesterday, two kauri teachers rushed to room sixteen with stuff in a bag. They taught us to observe and predict. Observe means to look and predict means to think.
By Khaleesi

Yesterday, two pretty teachers came to out tidy classroom. We did an experiment about volcanoes. We learnt new words- observe and predict. I’m now a scientist too. It’s pretty amazing, right? I feel like I was a real scientist like Edie and Georgia, yay!
By Zeppelin

Yesterday, two kauri teachers rushed to our class. Their names are Edie and Georgia. We did a really amazing experiment. We put raisins in lemonade. The raisins were going up and down. We learnt new words, it’s observe and predict. I was a scientist and it was an amazing science experiment.
By Winter

Yesterday, we did an experiment with two kauri teachers. They came to help us do it. Their names are Edie and Georgia. They were epic. They brought glass cups and lemonade with raisins. The raisins went up and down, the bubbles were pushing them. It was awesome and incredible. It reminded me about balloons.
By Kowhai-Tui

Yesterday, I wasn’t at school but I still know what they did because they told me. First, they talked about volcanoes and they got a cup of lemonade and put raisins in them. They observed the raisins. The raisins danced and now we’re scientists. They shared with me two big words, it was observe and predict.
By Safwan

Yesterday, I did an experiment. You take a glass, we put raisins and it goes up and down. It was super and after that it did not work any ore. I shook it and it worked again. We learned words observe and predict.
By Ansaf

Two teachers ran to our classroom. We learned about volcanoes. We did an experiment.
By Raihan

I saw raisins going up and down. 
By Thiana

I watched the experiment. I saw bubbles.
By Te-Tare

The bubbles were lifting up the raisins. It was fun!
By AJ

I did the science experiment. I like it.
By David H.

I got an experiment and it was joyous.
By Kona

No comments:

Post a Comment